Staff Application [OPR] Open

DustInTheWind

My Application for OPR

Post by DustInTheWind » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:30 am

# What is your main character's in-game name? DustInTheWind

# Where in the world are you located? Philippines

# What time zone are you located in? GMT +8

# How long have you been playing on this server? How long have you been playing Dekaron itself? Iv'e been playing dekaron for almost 8 Years since they released the DekaronSea from Mobius

# What times will you be able to get ingame? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) i can get in game anytime coz i have my own computer shop

# Have you ever been banned, and if so why? none, coz i didnt try to use an illegal program or 3rd party program, real players and pro players dont Cheat

# How much time each day do you spend on the forums, or ingame? i can be on in furom and in game just like 6-10 hours or more a day

# Can you get on Discord? yes i can go on Discord

# Do you have Fraps, or some other sort of video recording software? i have fraps to record some videos

# Have you had previous experience for the role you are applying for? yes, i had an experience as a GM and Head Gm in Previous Servers

# Explain why you think you would be a good person for this position. i am capable in this positions coz i know how to treat people in a correct way and i can manage angry or irate people and i know more about dekaron

# What made you consider this position? just to help to make this server better and specially new coming players that needs some answer to their questions regarding with this game

# What would you bring to the community and staff team? i can give them more and lots of ideas regarding with Dekaron and honestly can help people who need help

# What do you expect to gain from this position? nothing, just to help people and making some new friends

# Staff are required to use as excellent grammar and spelling as possible. Are you capable of this? yes i am, cause my previous work is a call centr agents :D

hazemsharf45

Re: Staff Application [OPR] Open

Post by hazemsharf45 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:14 am

Necro wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:00 pm
As an [OPR] you are a player that has been around on the server for a while and know your way around.
Your duty will be to support the community!

[OPR] is the gateway of becoming a [GM]. Once you prove yourself with this task, you will be requested to take on more responsibility and become a Game Master.

Your responsibility fall below these suggested criterias:
*Being helpful for new players.
*Support ingame / forums.
*Chase hackers and abusers.

A more detailed list will be given once approved to the staff team.

Without further ado, lets get started with the basic questions. You must answer all of them.

# What is your main character's in-game name?PeaceCrow

# Where in the world are you located?Egypt

# What time zone are you located in?(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

# How long have you been playing on this server? How long have you been playing Dekaron itself?playing this server from 2 month ago and playing dekaron from 6hears

# What times will you be able to get ingame? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)iam free almost the time i had no work or no collage atm ican be online on the game from 4 to 6 hours in day or more :D

# Have you ever been banned, and if so why?no ihaven't

# How much time each day do you spend on the forums, or ingame?i can spend all my time on the game like i said i had nothing to do :oops:

# Can you get on Discord?yes i can and i have as well

# Do you have Fraps, or some other sort of video recording software?

# Have you had previous experience for the role you are applying for?to be honest it is the frist time

# Explain why you think you would be a good person for this position.because i want all the players have fair and fun time in the game

# What made you consider this position?my time zone if i will be GM and i hope so :D ican support the game and the players to rais up and slove thire problems to have fun

# What would you bring to the community and staff team?help . just help iwant help the server as i can cuz i Like the Game and want it be number 1 ;)

# What do you expect to gain from this position?nothing at all. i just want help the players and GM's as i can

# Staff are required to use as excellent grammar and spelling as possible. Are you capable of this?to be honest my spelling is not bad but i sure i an handle this i just want help thank you for read Image

MrChris

Post by MrChris » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:42 pm

# What is your main character's in-game name?
MrChris

# Where in the world are you located?
Sweden, Helsingborg

# What time zone are you located in?
UTC+01:00 CET

# How long have you been playing on this server? How long have you been playing Dekaron itself?
Haven't been playing this server for that long actually and I'm already seeing lots of potential in this server and how driven the staffs are and I think that I can provide alot as a OPR due to my long history of working as a a staffmember and even hosted my own server once (only for fun with friends though) with a fully custom website and forums aswell, had thoughts of releasing it for public but just never happend due to rl reasons. Also did some server coding back then, just some beginner coding tho, but I'm familiar with it, coded other servers for like runescape aswell (fully custom coded). Been playing dekaron since 2Moons.

# What times will you be able to get ingame? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)

Almost anytime actually, as much as it requires.
Currently unemployed so I got alot of sparetime.
Maybe not that specific?. :p

# Have you ever been banned, and if so why?
Nope, rules are rules to make things work out good for everyone.
You should obey them to make a fair play.

# How much time each day do you spend on the forums, or ingame?
Like 3-6 hours a day. Can be more if required.

# Can you get on Discord?
Already on it.

# Do you have Fraps, or some other sort of video recording software?
Don't got it downloaded atm but can get it and I do have experience with it.

# Have you had previous experience for the role you are applying for?
Yes and as a GM aswell, I've have had a few jobs for different servers, on Creed and some other servers back in the days, don't recall all the names of them though. My recent job was as a {GM] / Facebook page manager for Creed Dekaron.

# Explain why you think you would be a good person for this position.
Since I got alot of experince in the position and I think I can offer alot for the community and provide the community it's only best, shortly explained.

# What made you consider this position?
Since I myself is a driven person and just love to help basically.

# What would you bring to the community and staff team?
My fullest dedicaton and everything in my power as a staff member to make sure we got a great community.

# What do you expect to gain from this position?
Just positive feedback and more like give then gain.

# Staff are required to use as excellent grammar and spelling as possible. Are you capable of this?
Yes I think I'm capable of that.

Best regards
Last edited by MrChris on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Chris

Promethium

Post by Promethium » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:58 pm

What is your main character's in-game name?
xBellaTrix

Where in the world are you located?
Australia

What time zone are you located in?
UTC+10:00

How long have you been playing on this server? How long have you been playing Dekaron itself?
I’ve been playing this server for about a week now. Been playing dekaron for around 11years I’m keen to continue playing this server for a long time.

What times will you be able to get ingame? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Everyday 3/4PM - 5AM

Have you ever been banned, and if so why?
I haven’t been banned from any Dekaron server before.

How much time each day do you spend on the forums, or ingame?
If I’m not doing anything on that day i can spend 10-15hours ingame.

Can you get on Discord?
Yes, I’m on discord 24/7 as I have it downloaded on my phone.

Do you have Fraps, or some other sort of video recording software?
I have fraps that I can use

Have you had previous experience for the role you are applying for?
Im an EX GM on EG Dekaron, Dekaron Rising and EX Owner of God of Moons Dekaron. I have also staffed and owned many servers outside of Dekaron and know how to DEV for Dekaron so if you need any help I’m always happy to help out when needed

Explain why you think you would be a good person for this position.
I have been staff on many Dekaron servers so I know what is expected for staff, I can get online everyday for at least 10-15hours each day I know all the commands and can be a valuable asset to the team

What made you consider this position?
I enjoy staffing on servers, I find it to be really fun and I’m happy to help players out when they need.
I play on servers for a little bit before I apply for staff team, I only ever apply though if I’m enjoying the server and Prime seems like a really good server and it keeps people moving so they’re never just standing in Ardeca for hours upon hours doing nothing.

What would you bring to the community and staff team?
My past experience from previous servers and DEV experience

What do you expect to gain from this position?
I don’t expect to gain anything from being staff, I play not only for the players but for the server.

Staff are required to use as excellent grammar and spelling as possible. Are you capable of this?
Yes as English if my first language.

Thank you for reading, keen to hearing your response.